Friday, August 20, 2010

I had a dream last night.

All I can remember is this:

I was on foot, running. I was moving fast. There was a dark sedan or SUV to my right on the road, keeping pace with me and the driver looked at me angrily, as if upset that he was unable to pass me. I laughed. Up ahead of me I saw a huge yellow Hummer limousine across the road, taking up all lanes of traffic. I get the impression it was pulling out from a side street. Of course things often don't make sense in dreams, so somehow the driver of the car next to me seemed to be happy about this, as if he'd be able to continue on and I'd be forced to stop. The next thing I know I dove headfirst over the top of the hummer, felt my chest and my face very lightly brush the top, and I tucked, rolled, and came up running without missing a stride. I remember having a big stupid grin on my face, and that's all I remember before waking up.

Maybe my dreams are telling me to take up parkour.

No comments:

Post a Comment